Duration: 7 days/ 6 nights
Location: IranBook Now!
Spring Tour to Iran
- Arrival in Tehran
- Drive to Ramsar – the city of Ramsar County located at the shores of the Caspian Sea
- On the way you will stop in Kelardasht town known for its beautiful and impressive landscapes
- The next stop will be in Sahrak-e Namak Abrud touristic village known for its tramway which starts from the sea shores and takes to the top of Albroz mountains
- Drive to Yelagh and Gheshlagh area of Ramsar
- Visit to telecabin – the largest man-made tourist attraction in the region. You will fly from the seashore to the top of the mountains and enjoy beautiful views.
- Drive to Rasht – the capital of Gilan Province located at a distance of 40 kilometers from the shore of the Caspian Sea
- Head to Bandar-e Anzali – one of the most important seaports in the north of Iran. Here you will have a pleasant boat ride to the amazing lagoon.
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will drive to Masouleh – the thousand-year-old village located in the foothills of Gilan It is famous for its unique architecture and beautiful nature. Here you will see the river Masouleh-Rood-Khan with a waterfall located just 200 meters away from the village and the biggest and most beautiful forest of the north of Iran.
- Visit to the Museum of National Jewels where you will explore amazing collections of Safavid and other dynasties: crowns, diadems, swords and other precious gems.
- Visit to the Museum of Glassware and ceramics the octagonal building of which was constructed in 1915 as the private residence of Qavam-os Saltaneh. Now it is a museum which will acquaint you with the Iranian history through glass and ceramics works.
- Drive to Darband – the district in Tehran
- Lunch in the famous restaurant of Darband
- The tour continues to Sad Abad Palace complex consisting of 18 palaces 7 of which are converted into museums. The complex is located in a very beautiful garden covering an area of 410 hectares.
- Visit to the Museum of Reza Abbasi – the most famous miniaturist of the Safavid era.
- The tour continues to Niavaran Palace Complex which was once the residence of royal dynasties. Now the palace is a museum which displays various personal belongings of the Royal Family.
- Visit to Tabiat Bridge – one of the symbols of the capital. It is 27-meter pedestrian bridge.
- Dinner in a very famous traditional Iranian Restaurant called Alighapour.
- You will be transferred to IKA airport for your international flight