Tour to Dasht-e Loot Desert
Dasht-e Loot Desert is one of the two largest deserts of Iran and the world’s 25th largest desert. Exactly in this desert was recorded the world’s highest temperature of 70,7°C. Our 6-day Tour to Kavir-e-Loot was created for real lovers of adventures! You will have unforgettable safari rides in star-shaped dunes as well as sand skiing and boarding. Moreover, our tour includes visits to such amazing towns as Kashan and Yazd, known for their history and architectural monuments.
- Arrival at the airport
- Drive to Kashan
- Visit to Tabatabaie house – the historic house of 1880’s belonging to the rich Tabatabaie family.
- Stroll around historical Persian Fin Garden
- Drive to Yazd town known for its unique Persian architecture
- City tour around Yazd
- Drive to Kavir-e-Loot - the world's 25th largest desert. In 2016 it was included into the list of UNESCO Heritage.
- Safari in Loot desert roads
- Sightseeing tour in Nai Band town
- Accommodation in a guest house
- Visit to the Zaban-e Mar canyon
- Drive to the desert
- Two-hour hike to the star-shaped sand dunes
- Safari rides on the star-shaped sand dunes
- Lunch in the desert
- Safari and sand skiing and boarding in the dunes
- Transfer to Tehran, departure