Tour to Armenia and Iran
- Arrival at the airport in Armenia, transfer to the hotel
- City tour around Yerevan during which you will get acquainted with the most famous city attractions
- Visit to the traditional food market. The bright colors of fruits and vegetables and the flavors of local products will not leave anyone indifferent.
- This day you will visit the religious center of all Armenians, Etchmiadzin town. Here was founded the first Christian church in the world, Echmiadzin Cathedral.
- Next stop will be at the ruins of Zvartnots Temple. Zvartnots is of great value not only for Armenians but also for international society, as it is inscribed in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- The day will start with a trip to Geghard Cave Monastery – the example of unique rock architecture. It is another UNESCO object of the country.
- The tour will continue to Lake Sevan – an amazing azure lake, one of the highest mountain lakes in the world.
- Stop in Dilijan resort town known for its incredible landscapes and healing fresh air.
- Return to Yerevan
Day 5 – Drive to Iran
- Transfer to Armenian-Iranian border. On the way, you will visit Khor Virap Monastery. The monastery is located on the hill from which opens an amazing view to Biblical Mount Ararat
- After arrival at Nordouz (Armenia and Iran border) and passing the customs, you will drive to Tabriz. The way will take several hours. On the way to Tabriz, we will stop to visit St.Stephanus church. Then there will be a transfer to the hotel for an overnight.
- Visit to Grand Bazar – a World Heritage Site worth exploring as the largest roofed bazaar in the world that used to be on the Silk Route playing an important role as a commercial and economic center.
- The tour will continue to Arg-e-Ali Shah
- In the morning, you will drive to Ardebil – the town, known for its silk and carpet trade traditions.
- Nex, you will visit one of the most important seaports in the north – Bandar-e Anzali located at the shores of the Caspian Sea.
- Boat ride to the amazing lagoon
Day 8 – Masouleh
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will drive to Masouleh, an ancient village the architecture of which impresses with its uniqueness.
- After having lunch at Masouleh you will move to Tehran.
Day 9 – City tour around Tehran
- The tour will begin with an excursion around the most popular museums of Tehran: the Treasury of National Jewels and the Museum of Glassware and Ceramics.
- Tour to the northern part of Iran called Darband where you will have lunch in one of its famous restaurants.
- The last stop will be at Sadabad Palace complex which was built in the 19th century. Now the complex consists of several museums, galleries and is surrounded by beautiful garden covering an area of 410 hectares.
Day 10 – Second Day in Tehran
- The day will start with the visit to the museum of Reza Abbasi – the most famous miniaturist of Safavid dynasty period. The museum exhibits the paintings of the master himself and of Iranian art from ancient times.
- The tour will continue to Niavaran Palace Complex – the gorgeous edifice of 2000 square meters in area. The palace itself is a museum which will acquaint you with precious carpets, sculptures and other belongings of royal families.
- Transfer to the airport, departure