When booking tours to Iran in Iranian Holiday Company our managers may ask you to provide some necessary personal information. The transmission of the information is voluntary and is carried out only at the initiative of the client itself. In the course of the tour organization we can ask the tourist to give the following data:
- your name, birth date, gender, postal address, telephone number, email address, passport data
The lack of certain information may prevent us from the tour organization, and in turn, we declare that any information of our client cannot be transferred by us to the third party unrelated to the tour organization.
We may also collect certain information about our web site visitors (IP-address and the date of the site visiting ). This information is not personally identifiable, and we need it only to make the site more useful.
Why do we collect, use and store the information about you?
As noted above, we collect personal information in order to provide our customers with the high-quality service and to do our best in organizing the trip to Iran at the highest level.
So, we may collect, use and store the information about you for the following purposes:
- to organize all the necessary details when booking the tour
- for assistance in obtaining a visa
- for customer interaction in the process of the tour organization
- to contact customers in case of any unforeseen circumstances
- to find the necessary information and inform you about the services in which you may be interested during the travel
- for regulatory reporting and resolution of all complaints